US Immigration Law Services Available
We understand how important it is to effectively and efficiently complete immigration processes and are here to partner with you every step of the way. Our specialization and extensive experience in immigration law will provide accuracy along with knowledgeable support while taking the headache of long and tedious paperwork processes away.
Immigration Law Services Include:
We will initially access your specific situation to determine the first step in your immigration process. Whether you’re available for a green card under lawful permanent residence through family, occupation, refugee, or Asylee status, or qualify for a work visa as a permanent immigrant worker, temporary nonimmigrant worker, student, exchange visitor, or employer/employee we will get you headed in the right direction.
Services also include:
- Family Member Immigration for US citizen family members, green card holders, refugees, Asylees, and Fiancé’s
- Humanitarian Visas for refugees, Asylees, humanitarian parole, battered spouse/children/parents, victims of human trafficking and other crimes, special situations, temporary protective status, deferred/enforced departure, and consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals processes
- Immigration through Adoption
- Citizenship through naturalization, permanent resident relative, etc.
Numerous waivers and waiver regulations apply when applying for/changing immigration statuses. Waiver services include:
- Cancellation of Removal for Lawful Permanent Residents ( INA § 240A(a))
- Pre-IRA Waiver for Permanent Residents
- Waiver of Smuggling Ground of Deportability (INA § 237(a)(1)(E)(iii))
- Waiver of Misrepresentation of Fraud in procuring Visa/Entry (INA § 237(a)(1)(H))
- Waiver after Prior Removal or Deportation: Permission to Reapply for Admission (INA § 212(a)(9)(A)(iii) and INA 212 § (a)(9)(C)(ii))
- Waiver of Unlawful Presence Ground of Inadmissibility (INA § 212(a)(9)(B)(v))
- Waiver of Smuggling Ground of Inadmissibility (INA § 212(d)(11))
- Waivers of Inadmissibility and Removability for Document Fraud (INA § 212(d)(12) and 237(a)(3)(C)(ii))
- Waiver for Prostitution, Crimes More than 15 Years Old, Crimes of Moral Turpitude, and Simple possession of Marijuana (INA § 212(h))
- Waiver for Fraud or Misrepresentation (INA § 212(i))
- Waiver of Technical Defects in Immigrant Visas (INA § 212(k))
- Adjustment of Status (INA § 245(k))
- Cancellation of Removal for Non-Permanent Residents (INA § 240A(b))
- General Waiver for Non-Immigrants (INA § 212(d)(3))
- Waivers Under INA §209(c)
Allow us here at Victory Law to assist you in the legal steps necessary to attain the status you’re looking for. Call for a free consultation today!