Site Navigation

U.S. Immigration FAQs

How to Get a Green Card While Outside the United States

If you are currently outside the United States and are one of the specified categories of relatives of a U.S. citizen in a preference category, you can become a permanent resident through consular processing. Consular processing is when USCIS works with the U.S. Department of State to issue a visa on an approved petition when … read more

How to Get a Green Card While Inside the United States

Many clients struggle with the decision of leaving their loved ones to return to their native country or violate U.S. Immigration Laws. Victory Law’s Attorneys may be able to help you never have to leave your loved ones again and stay in compliance with U.S. Immigration Laws at the same time. If you are currently … read more

How to Qualify for a Green Card

There are several different options that you may be eligible for to obtain your lawful permanent resident card or green card which may lead to citizenship: an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, this includes spouses, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older a family member … read more

Steps for Adjustment of Immigration Status

1. Determine Your Basis to Immigrate The first step in the adjustment of status process is to determine if you fit into a specific immigrant category. Most immigrants become eligible for a green card (permanent residence) through a petition filed on your behalf by a family member or employer. Others become permanent residents through first … read more