(727) 490-8712 5027 Central Avenue St. Petersburg, FL 33710 Monday-Friday 8:00am–7:00pm
Site Navigation

U.S. Immigration FAQs

How to Get a Green Card through a Family Member Who is Already a Green Card Holder

To promote family unity, immigration law allows permanent residents of the United States (green card holders) to petition for certain eligible relatives to come and live permanently in the United States. A permanent resident may petition for his/her spouse and unmarried child(ren) of any age to immigrate to the United States. Congress has limited the …
read more

How to Qualify for a Green Card

There are several different options that you may be eligible for to obtain your lawful permanent resident card or green card which may lead to citizenship: an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, this includes spouses, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older a family member …
read more

Steps for Adjustment of Immigration Status

1. Determine Your Basis to Immigrate The first step in the adjustment of status process is to determine if you fit into a specific immigrant category. Most immigrants become eligible for a green card (permanent residence) through a petition filed on your behalf by a family member or employer. Others become permanent residents through first …
read more