(727) 490-8712 5027 Central Avenue St. Petersburg, FL 33710 Monday-Friday 8:00am–7:00pm
Site Navigation

U.S. Immigration FAQs

When to Replace a Green Card

You will need to replace your green card if: Your previous card was lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed Your card was issued to you before you were 14 and you have reached your 14th birthday (unless your card expires before your 16th birthday) You have been a commuter and are now taking up actual residence …
read more